Made from tungsten, the Lourd is by far our weightiest ring, and fittingly takes it’s name from the French word for “heavy.”
Based on a classic school ring, this is one of our most refined pieces to date.
But choosing to forge it from tungsten — a rare metal that is almost as hard as diamonds and often used by the military to build projectiles — the Lourd breaks through tradition with clenched fists.
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Suitable to both men and women!
Free and easy size exchange!
- Delivery and returns
- Find your ring size
We offer completely Free Worldwide Shipping!
You can try all items you want in the comfort of your own home.
If you don't like them, or if they don't fit, you can easily return the product. If you paid your order with PayPal, PayPal will refund the cost of sending it back.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours.
No hidden fees or taxes
You will only be charged the sum stated in your cart.
For more information regarding delivery and return, please visit our FAQ page
PLEASE NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELER TO GET SIZED BEFORE ORDERING.
OPTION A:Right-Click on the image below and select "Save Image As".
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 89 mm / 3,5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Using the chart above, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the 'Read Size Here' and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
- The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your ring size.
International Ring Size Conversions: Don't know your ring size in US ring sizing? No problem please use this conversion chart to convert your ring size to US ring sizing: Ring Size Converter
If you have particulalrly little fingers but still want to wear our rings, check out this ARTICLE for clever tricks to make over-sized jewelry fit!